Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daddy Breakfast

Ever since our daughter started eating "people food," breakfast has been her favorite meal of the day. She simply loves it. Well, I happened to mention to her on Friday night how excited I was that we were finally going to have a Saturday to just the three of us and that we would be eating a fun breakfast together. She instantly shouted, "and we have pancakes (daddy's homemade of course), sausage, eggs, and chocolate milk!" Apparently this girl knows what a good breakfast looks like. Her wonderful father ran to the grocery store after a late band practice Friday night just so that our breakfast could be complete with everything that A so nicely requested. Here are a few pics from our fun morning. Well, you won't be seeing any pics of me, but I can use the excuse that I was the one taking the pics!












































































No comments: