Thursday, January 21, 2010

January in Ohio

Ahh, yes...cold, snowy, rainy, sunny, foggy, warm, then cold again:) That's Ohio for you! It was so very hard getting back into the swing of things after being off for Christmas break for 2 weeks!!! I think Amaya adjusted much better than Josh and I. Other than that I thought I'd share some of the awesome meals we have been enjoying each night from our freezer! YES, all of these items were frozen in the freezer and only had to be taken out, thawed, and warmed. It was a lot of Chicken this week, but that's ok! We enjoyed it:)

Monday night we enjoyed Shredded Barbecue Chicken
Tuesday night was Ground Beef Casserole (which is actually REALLY yummy.)
Wednesday night was Chicken Parmesan
Thursday night was Honey Chicken

Each recipe was delicious and I just made up some sides to go with such as salad or mashed potatoes. That one day of cooking takes a lot of effort, but it sure does pay off during the week when I'm rushing home from work, cleaning up the house, and trying to have some quality time with Josh and Amaya!