Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!!

Well, its been quite a week around here. After getting lots of snow last weekend we had another snow storm this week, which resulted in 2 snow days (perhaps the best thing about being a teacher?)! I was very excited about the days to spend at home with Amaya. We worked out, made scrambled eggs for breakfast, watched the Wiggles, did some laundry and vacuuming, played with toys, and took naps while mommy got to do some scrapbooking. I can't remember the last time we had this much snow in Dayton! We took Amaya out in it for just a few minutes on Saturday but she didn't seem too excited about the adventure. I'm thankful for my few days at home to catch up on laundry and have some mommy and Amaya time. However, I think it will be back to school tomorrow! I'm actually hoping to get back because my 2nd graders have a concert next week! yikes!

In other news, we are looking forward to having Nana, Ali, and Amber in this Valentine's Day weekend! I'm sure we'll be posting pictures of our fun Valentine's Weekend. Here are some pics of Amaya in the snow!















No comments: