Thursday, September 23, 2010

SAY CHEESE!

Well I couldn't help myself. I called USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) today to make sure our home study really did arrive safe. The nice man said that it was in their system and that hopefully they would be processing it soon. So we wait now for another fingerprinting appointment! Praise the Lord!

In other Family news, I have always been that person that forgets to bring my camera to everything! What? Take a picture? Yep I forget every time. Therefore, I was glad when my mom suggested getting some family pics taken. I thought it was a great idea! Thought I'd share a few.

The whole family












Grandparents with grandchildren.












My darling daughter

3 comments:

jkseevers said...

Okay, first off, your pics are adorable!!
Secondly, I LOVE that Phil Collins song. Seriously, what is about him? He's so talented:)
Anyway, yippee that your homestudy arrived!! We got an email yesterday with similar news. Soo exciting:) We could seriously have our dossier sent to ET by the beginning of December. Wouldn't that be the best Christmas gift? Okay, THE BEST would be traveling to ET to pick up our children... but you know what I mean:)
Happy Day!
K

alexander crew said...

we are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to follow you guys during this process!

The Rogersuz said...

Seriously who doesn't like Phil Collins? and YES that would be the best Christmas gift ever!!