Saturday, April 16, 2011


Its been a few weeks since our last post! I suppose that is because life has been happening. Spring break was wonderful and included a visit from Mimi and Poppy! Getting back into a regular work this week was a little tough plus A came down with some sort of virus. That's life right??
Honestly, we haven't really heard anything in adoption news other than that they can give us no real time frame yet. I did talk to the director of Human Resources at work and found out that I will need to take payed time off for the first trip to Ethiopia and any other days I need off before we actually have him in our arms to take home. That was disappointing to hear, but I know God has it all in control. We continue to be about #15 on the "unofficial" list of those waiting for a referral from our agency. The good news is that more and more families have been passing court. However, there are lots of families waiting for embassy dates to go and pick up their children. No one knows why there is a hold up (and there might not even be a real reason). So we wait and pray for patience in the process. I'm so thankful that God has a plan. I'm thankful that there are more and more orphans getting forever families every day and I pray that God would continue to give these orphans a home.

No comments: