Thursday, June 16, 2011
My Favorite Things
My Favorite things about being home for summer vacation:
1. Afternoon naps for both my daughter AND I.
2. Staying up late at night (no 9:00 bed time!).
3. No need to do ALL of the laundry and clean up on Saturday.
4. We get to meet Josh for lunch once in awhile.
5. Play dates with friends.
6. The alarm does not go off at 5:20 in the morning.
7. I actually sat down and made some cards this afternoon.
8. Hugs from my little girl whenever I want!
9. Trips to the water park.
10.Did I mention afternoon naps?
Thanking the Lord today for the job he has provided me and the fact that it allows me this much vacation time. I relish every single second of it!