Thursday, January 19, 2012

My top ten..well 14

Things I am thankful for this week(in absolutely no particular order):

1. The super awesome friends God has provided me with in a city where I have no family.  I
    could not ask for better friends. Seriously.  I have no idea what I'd do without them.
2. An amazing House Church filled with people that love the Lord and care for one another.
3. My beautiful daughter and her amazing ability to be way more flexible with what life brings her  than her mama. She makes me smile every day.  Love her. 
4. The girls I work out with at work.  They keep me going when I don't want to.
5. Skype
6. A husband that will talk on the phone to me when he's out of town on business (he hates talking on the phone). 
7. A mom that will talk on the phone any time I call.
8. An awesome accountability partner.
9. Netflix
10. Starbucks K Cups
11.  Freezer meals
12. Hair Dye (got cover the gray)
13. My bed
14. A God who doesn't give up on me even when I'd like to and who cares for me and loves me despite of who I am.

















No comments: