Friday, August 3, 2012

Court Trip Day 7

Now that we are sitting in the DC airport waiting for a connecting flight, our last day in ET already seems like a long time ago.  Wow, that 16 hour flight REALLY does you in!  I have to admit most of the kids handle it better than I do.  Luckily, I slept much better on the way home than I did on the way to ET.  Won't that long flight be fun with a little one?  HAHA!!

Our last day in ET was wonderful. We spent the entire morning and afternoon with B.  It was also a quiet day around the TH.  We pretty much had it all to ourselves.  B was a happy guy ALL day.  I thought I'd just sum up the day with some pictures.

                                                     Of course he had to have a soccer ball

                                                 I'm tellin ya this kid thinks he's hilarious. 

Catherine, Laura, Baby Liya, Yonas, Josh, and I at our last lunch together! I'm gonna miss those girls!!

                                                             Chillin in the sun

                                                                 What's up?

                                                                   Loving on daddy

 I won't tell you WHY we had to change the outfit, but the new one was nice and comfy, especially once the rain started coming down.  

No comments: