Monday, November 3, 2008


So I'm (Tami) feeling much more emotional these days that I have my entire pregnancy. For instance, Josh was supposed to be done last night at church at around 10:00. Now of course I knew I would be sleeping by the time he returned home. However, I woke up at 11:30, sat straight up and called his name and realized he wasn't home. I called his phone and it went straight to voicemail. Now, instead of thinking "hmm, auditions probably just ran over" I immediately sat down to try and figure out how to reach him (sure that he was in a ditch somewhere). He pulls in the drive 10 minutes later to a sobbing wife that just needed a hug! Goodness! I wasn't expecting that response, but seeing him walk in the house calmed my nerves and I was able to fall back asleep. I think the emotional roller coaster has begun but I'm trying very hard to keep it in check although its very difficult at times! God is good and His love endures forever! Here is a silly pictures of my hubby and my brother's dog, Lucy, and our dog, Sadie. Aren't they cute??