Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well, its been a few weeks since our last post! We've had a chance to stay home the last few weekends and do outside work in the yard, which I'm actually finding out that I love to do! Our garden is planted, flowers are planted in the beds, lots of weeding has occurred, and several new plants have gone in!

The end of the school year is quickly approaching. I told A today that in a few weeks we could do some fun things during the day. She informed me that we could go swimming when it gets hot. Yep, we're both looking forward to some time at home!! For now, I have one more concert for the year this coming Monday night! I'm very exciting about this concert. This year we are combining all of the four elementary choirs and doing a joint concert. Pretty cool huh? I really hope that our kids shine! The crazy part of the whole deal is that we'll be rehearsing the kids from after school until the concert at 6:30 (break for dinner of course). I'm hoping for an extra dose of patience on Monday, but like I said I"m totally excited for the concert!

This week was actually a pretty busy week for our adoption agency, which is also very exciting! This week five AWAA families were assigned court dates (6/15, 6/28 & 6/29), two families received referrals (1 boy and 1 girl), two families were submitted to embassy, and three families received their Embassy date (next week, 6/1 and 6/2)!!! It is awesome to see movement! God is good! We continue to pray that we'll see movement in the weeks to come as well. For now, MOWCYA is still only writing five letters a day, which is keeping things slow, but our God is a mighty and faithful God and we trust in his timing!


No comments: